Thursday, July 16, 2009

the feeling of sand beneath my feet



The feeling of sand
beneath my feet
would have both sadness
and joy in it.
and it would always hold
an echo of you.

I chose to love you
and I choose to go on
loving you
until every grain of sand
has drifted out
into the sea.


---Theoden smiled. "Live now in blessedness; and when you sit in peace with your pipe, think of me! For never now shall I sit with you in Meduseld, as I promised, or listen to your herb-lore." He closed his eyes, and Merry bowed beside him. - Return of the King, Lord of the Rings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Random thoughts on politics, social issues, money, finance, sex, humor, stupidity, or just about anything, of a hatemonger, an obsessive-compulsive, and a schizophrenic forced to live in a cramped and humid apartment.